- JSC North-West PGD╳RegionNorthwestern federal districtContacts
- JSC Chelyabinskgeolsyomka╳RegionUral federal districtContacts
branch of Siberian PGD╳RegionSiberian federal districtContacts
SCOPES OF LABORATORY ANALYTICAL AND MINEROLOGICAL STUDIES IN 2017-2019
- Fire tests of the samples;
- Atomic absorption analysis of the samples;
- Semiquantitative spectral analysis of the samples;
- Mineralogical studies (study of thin and polished sections).
Technological studies are conducted to describe the characteristics of the natural varieties of the ore deposits. The geotechnical typification of the ores with identification of the industrial (technological) types and kinds of the ore is conducted based on the test results. The spatial variation of material composition, physico-mechanical and technological properties of the ores within the identified industrial types.are studied.
The small technological samples are used to study the technological properties of all selected industrial types of ores, it is necessary to select the optimal technological processing model and determination of the main enrichment indicators.[TYPE] => HTML ) [PROPERTY_TEXT_1_VALUE_ID] => 11183:443 [~PROPERTY_TEXT_1_VALUE_ID] => 11183:443 [PROPERTY_TEXT_2_VALUE] => Array ( [TEXT] => <h5>SET OF SERVICES INCLUDES:</h5> <ul> <li> Gravity ore enrichment </li> <li> Flotation ore enrichment </li> <li> Combined gravity-flotation ore enrichment </li> <li> Trial experiments with application of reagent-depressant for carbonaceous substances </li> <li> Auyoclave oxidation and cyanidation of ox</p> </li> </ul> [TYPE] => HTML ) [~PROPERTY_TEXT_2_VALUE] => Array ( [TEXT] =>
SET OF SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Gravity ore enrichment
- Flotation ore enrichment
- Combined gravity-flotation ore enrichment
- Trial experiments with application of reagent-depressant for carbonaceous substances
- Auyoclave oxidation and cyanidation of ox
ASSESSMENT OF GOLDEN ORE POTENTIAL WITHIN UPPER-KHAKCHAN ORE FIELD
Assessment of gold-bearing zones Main and South in Upper-Khakchan ore field Elaboration of feasibility studies for exploration conditions, estimation of the ore gold deposits by categories C1, C2, Assessment of forecast resources by category P1.
- RegionSusumansky district of Magadan region
- TypeAssessment of ore gold deposits
Elaboration of forecast-metallogenic map of the Republic of Sudan
The ultimate goal of the project is the development of a multi-layer package of electronic maps on geology and mineral resources of the Republic of Sudan on different scales (1: 2,500,000 - 1: 50,000)
- RegionRepublic of Sudan
- TypeElaboration of forecast-metallogenic map of the Republic of Sudan on the scale of 1 : 1000000
Development of solid commercial minerals resource base in Ahaggar and South-West of Algeria
Promising areas and sites were selected for target surveys and assessment of mineral mineral resources specified in the contract: gold, nickel, cobalt, platinum, chromium, rare metals, rare earth elements, diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones, copper, iron and manganese.
- TypeDesk-top activities