Personal Data Processing Policy of Rosgeo
Last modified date: 09/23/2021
In the production activities, RosGeo pays due attention to ensuring the rights and freedoms of a human and a citizen in processing of the personal data, including protection of the rights to the sanctity of the private life, personal and family privacy. In this regard, RosGeo declares the following:
In processing the personal data, RosGeo is guided by the principles as follows:
- legality, fairness: personal data is processed on a legal and fair basis, individuals are provided with information with respect to the purposes, methods and scopes of their personal data processing;
- achievement of specific, predetermined goals: collection and further processing of personal data is carried out exclusively for the purposes declared by RosGeo;
- data minimization, sufficiency and relevance: only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing are to be the subject to processing;
- accuracy: personal data that is inaccurate or outdated shall be deleted or corrected;
- limitation of storage: personal data are stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period not longer, than it is necessary for the purposes of processing;
- security: RosGeo ensures the protection of personal data from unauthorized access, use, destruction or damage in accordance with the requirements of the applicable lawsand regulations.
To comply with the aforementioned principles, RosGeo intends in its activities:
- undertake the measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the obligations stipulated by the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and regulations enacted in accordance with this law;
- appoint a person responsible for organizing the personal data processing;
- stipulate in the corporate guidelines the issues of the personal data processing and procedures aimed at preventing and detecting of violations of the laws and regulations, elimination of the consequences of such violations;
- apply legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations;
- carry out the internal control and (or) audit of compliance of the personal data processing with the requirements for the personal data protection stipulated by the applicable laws and regulations, this Policy and RosGeo corporate guidelines;
- assess the damage that may be caused to individuals in case of violation of the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations, the ratio of the damage and measures to be undertaken by RosGeo aimed at ensuring the fulfillment of RosGeo obligations as a personal data operator;
- familiarize employees directly engaged in personal data processing with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations on personal data, including requirements for the personal data protection, corporate guidelines of RosGeo in the field of personal data, as well as conduct the appropriate training for these employees.
Interfaces with personal data subjectsAccording to the applicable laws and regulation, a personal data subject is entitled, inter alia, to request the information regarding the personal data processing, to withdraw the consent to such processing, to demand a clarification of his personal data, to appeal against the actions or inaction of RosGeo. Information on procedure for application by personal data subjects of their requests in this regard, contacts and processing timetable for such applications are available on the official website of RosGeo at: https://rosgeo.com.
Applications of personal data subjects are accepted at the address: Sharikopodshipnikovskaya ul., 43, build. 3, business center Gasoil City, Moscow, Russia, 117246, or by e-mail at by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are to be accepted in accordance with the procedure, and to be reviewed within the timetable stipulated by the applicable laws and regulations.